Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hot Wings!!


So, the other night we decided to have some hot wings... We started with 20 sections of smoked chicken wings that our friend Larry, aka 'Big Dude' had barbecued/smoked for us. As per his instructions, we put them on a cookie sheet, sprinkled them with apple juice, covered them with foil, and put them in the oven at 250 degrees for 50 minutes.



Once they were warmed up, I took them out to the grill and zapped them for about 2 minutes on each side.


They came out looking pretty darn good if I do say so myself!




Then I took them in the house and we tossed them with Wing Sauce...looking even better! Tasted great... with a nice blend of the smoke, the crispy texture of the skin and, the sauce!
On this occasion, we used Moore's Buffalo Wing Sauce. It had a decent bite but it had a bit too much of a vinegar taste to it for me. We've also tried Frank's Red Hot Wings "Hot Buffalo" sauce and I liked it a little better than Moore's. Our favorite wing sauce to date is Hooter's Wing Sauce (Hot)! Take Care, Big Daddy Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment