Friday, December 14, 2012

Breakfast Times Two!

I love a good breakfast!   Add that to the fact that I don’t like to waste leftovers.  The fact that I generally only eat a couple of meals a day…and I can justify, (at least to myself), the ‘special’ breakfasts that I create for myself.

Here are two recent winners…at least by my standards!
 
We had some leftover beef fried rice… I put it in the frying pan and added pepper and garlic powder then I blended in 2 slices of spicy pepper jack cheese.  As you can see, I finished this breakfast offering off with 2 easy over fried eggs sprinkled with Tabasco.  I rated this breakfast as about a 7.5 on a 10.0 scale.
 
 
For those of you who are really health conscious, I started out this next breakfast with a nice healthy glass of pomegranate juice… Don’t worry, the healthy part of breakfast just ended!
 
 
I rated this breakfast creation as a 9.2 out of 10 possible points!  It was very, very tasty and very satisfying…truly comfort food!

I started this construction with a large hunk of yummy leftover chicken fried chicken from Aubrey’s Restaurant in Lenoir City. (For more information regarding this restaurant, go to http://www.aubreysrestaurants.com/aubreys/lenoir-city.html)
After frying/reheating the chicken breast in butter…just to warm it up…I then added 2 slices of spicy pepper jack cheese and then, as per Laurie’s coaching, I put it in the microwave to melt the cheese properly.  Afterwards I added my obligatory 2 eggs easy over…and I was ready for breakfast!  In this case, I added the Tabasco after Laurie took the photo…
Just click on any of the photos to enlarge them…
Thanks for stopping by for breakfast!
Take Care, Big Daddy Dave

2 comments:

  1. You certainly know how to welcome the sunrise :-). Both of these breakfasts sound delicious and I'm sure they got your day of to a good start. Have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like two winners to me, especially the second one.

    ReplyDelete