Tuesday, July 25, 2023

A Pause in Blogging…Lack of Computer Savvy…Help!

I’ll be taking a short break (hopefully) from posting anything new to my blog site.  Combine Google’s latest upgrade with my computer ineptitude and I’m no longer cruising along at ‘full steam ahead’, but rather I'm at a ‘dead stop’.  If I can’t edit/improve the photos I take, then I just don’t want to post them…

I’m hoping for help with my issues via our local computer club in the near future.  If it all works out as I hope, I won’t miss more than a couple of publication dates, normally twice a week. 

In the meantime, here is a blast from the past…I’m holding David III and Laurie is holding onto Emmett Lee… David III was about 5 years old and Emmett was a little past 2 years old.

By way of comparison, here are recent photos of David III and Emmett Lee with our son David II and their mom, Amy, while on vacation in Hawaii.  The ‘boys’, are now 22 and 19 respectively.  They are 6’ 4” and 6’ 5” tall… Time does fly!

Thanks for stopping by...

Take Care, Big Daddy Dave

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that, David. Recently my husband's google account was hacked...it's just so annoying. Hope that you find someone to help you fix the problem. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's extra steps but I now use BeFunky for photo editing. It almost seems like Google wants out of the blog business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I paid a computer expert (who had set up my laptop) to tutor me through the maze of different "engines" that wanted to control everything I did. I got rid of dropbox, and cleared out my Onedrive, but couldn't delete it as she recommended...so I imagine it's again full of everything a la Microsoft. Google and Apple are still going at it on the computer, and little old me has to email my photos from my phone since the computer doesn't recognize the iCloud any more. Editing, phew...at least I can use the basic Microsoft once the photos are saved into it's files.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Computer issues are always baffling, David, and hope that yours are sorted out with help from your computer group. On the bright side, you will get a bit of a posting break. Your grandsons have grown up and that's quite the understatement!

    ReplyDelete