Friday, July 28, 2023

What’s Happening?

My curious marmot advisor and Internet coach is as baffled as I am… He does have a better head of hair than I do though, and he’s kind of cute.  He looks to me like he’s saying “What?”  I’ve named this particular marmot “Herb”.  He just looks like a "Herb" to me, but I'm open to alternate monikers.  

We’ve only seen marmots in the wild twice during all of our travels.  I couldn’t resist just a little research.  Marmots are really large ground squirrels.  There are 15 different species living in Asia, Europe and North America.  The largest of them can weigh as much as 24 pounds in the fall before going into hibernation

In any case, my lack of computer savvy and photo related problem/program solving continues.  At the moment, I'm a lot like Herb...What?  Hopefully I’ll be back and active in the blogging “Universe” by this coming week.  So much blogging ‘material’ waiting to be ‘released’!

In the meantime, I’ll continue enjoying posts that I regularly read.

Thanks for checking in to see if I’ve solved my problem…   

Take Care, Big Daddy Dave

4 comments:

  1. We call them Murmeltiere over here...I didn't know they actually belong to squirrel family. Enjoy your little break from the internet, David!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have only met one of these, in Granite National Park in Montana. They were surprisingly tame (maybe used to tourists as a food source). Hope you can blog in comfort (without any more headaches) soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a Herb to me. We saw several of them riding the cog RR up Pikes Peak.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me enamore de la marmota y ojala se arregle tu problema en el blog. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete