Thursday, March 26, 2020

Malware Alert!!

Malware Alert 

This alert only applies to those of you that have exchanged emails with me.

If I have never sent you an actual email, this warning will not apply to you. 

One of my contacts has made me aware of a malware issue that is linked to an email I sent to him.  His IT Department at Zurich Insurance verified that it was indeed malware and an attempt to infect the recipient's computer.

The email refers to a decisive response to the Covid-19 pandemic and then it provides a fake link to my blog site.  That fake site is the malicious area.  Should you receive an email that is purportedly from me and it refers you to a 'blog site', DO NOT CLICK ON THAT LINK!  Simply delete the email and all will be well...

Stay Well and Take Care, Dave (AKA Big Daddy Dave)

1 comment:

  1. What a terrible thing, friend David! Me working hard. Still healthy. Hoping the same for you and all your loved ones. Always, cat.

    ReplyDelete