Sunday, August 8, 2010

Classic Railway Depot

This classic railway depot is located in Jackson Michigan. It was built in 1872 as a replacement for an earlier depot and in 2002, it was added to the National Register of Historic Places. This depot is now used as an Amtrak Stop for the 'Wolverine' on it's trek back and forth from Detroit to Chicago.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a nice ole station. Who's that guy on the bench.