During our trip up north this summer, we came through Conneaut Ohio. We were pleased to see ongoing maintenance on the former New York Central Railway Depot. We really like the masonry work and the lines of this structure.
Sitting right next to the station is Berkshire Type 2-8-4 Locomotive #755, (type S-2), that was built by the Lima Locomotive Company in 1944. It was delivered to the New York, Chicago & St. Louis Railroad and was retired from use in 1958. Out of the 95 units built, only 6 remain.